MONDAY AFTERNOON BOOK CLUB
We take an eclectic approach to choosing books ranging from well loved classics to current works and everything else in between. Our discussion is lively and respectful of everyone’s opinions. New members are welcomed at any time of the year.
We meet from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm on the first Monday of the month.
2018/19 PRESENTERS, BOOKS & DATES
- Oct. 1 Ellen Peele: The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
- Nov. 5 Shelagh Marchenski: Circling the Sun by Paula McLain
- Dec. 3 Hilda Wagstaffe: A Jest of God by Margaret Laurence
- Feb. 4 Anne Dunlop: Moon Tiger by Penelope Lively
- Mar.4 Agnes Collins: Hag-Seed by Margaret Atwood
- Apr. 8 Lorraine Yphantides: The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
- May 6 May Goral: The History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund
- June 3 Book List for 2019/20, Hidden Gems and bring and take a book
Members are welcome to join us at any time.