Assistant to the Member Services Coordinator
This position is new at the University Women's Club at 54 Westgate. The person is responsible to the Member Services Coordinator. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is essential. It is a part-time position with flexible hours. Hourly salary is negotiable..
If interested send your resume by email to email@example.com by January 20,2018.
- Member Services such as processing memberships, computer work with different programs
- TechnicalAV support to committees for speakers and activities
- Household duties such as setting up tables and chairs for activities, coffee service, light house cleaning, liquor inventory and bar attending, and laundry
- Office work such as answering the phone, receiving visitors, filing, and computer work (emails regarding bookings and cancellations, parking requests, course registrations)
- Other duties as assigned by the Member Services Coordinator