Last Revised: June 28th, 2023
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Modifications and Notices
- UWC Respects Your Privacy
- General Information
We use the Site to offer products and services to you, and to provide information intended to promote the UWC’s products and services. Our Internet servers may passively and automatically collect certain information about website visitors’ traffic patterns, which may be linked to their Internet Protocol (IP) addresses (which are unique Internet “addresses” assigned to all Internet users by their Internet Service Providers). Server logs may record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, pages requested, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are generally collected and used on an aggregate basis.
- Links to Third Party Websites: The Site may contain links to other websites that are provided as a convenience only, and which may have different privacy policies and practices than UWC. UWC has no responsibility for such third party websites, and you are advised to review the privacy policies of any third party websites you choose to visit.
- Why does UWC collect your Personal Information?
In the course of operating the Site and all services associated therewith, UWC has collected and collects Personal Information from individuals for the following purposes:
- to develop, enhance and market the UWC’s product and service offerings
- to personalize and improve your use of the Site
- to grant access to certain products, services, and promotional offers
- to establish and maintain responsible business/relations with individuals
- to manage and develop UWC’s business and operations, including personnel and employment matters
- to conduct investigations relating to breaches of agreements or contraventions of laws
- Does UWC disclose your Personal Information?
UWC does not disclose Personal Information to third parties for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
- How does UWC safeguard your Personal Information?
- How long will UWC retain your Personal Information?
We will keep your Personal Information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfill the Identified Purposes. Despite this, in limited circumstances we may be required by law to keep your Personal Information for a longer period of time.
- Your Consent/Verifying and Amending Personal Information
54 West Gate
Winnipeg MB R3C 2E1
You may update or make changes to your Personal Information that is maintained by us by contacting the address above. In addition, you may request access to, or correction of, your Personal Information by writing or e-mailing UWC at the addresses provided above.
- Resolving Your Concerns