Charming Historical Mansion
Ideal Setting for Meetings
Looking for somewhere different to hold your business or personal meeting? Ralph Connor House is a unique heritage venue that can accommodate a wide variety of meeting requirements. From a large formal meeting to an informal small meeting to one that encompasses the whole house, we can tailor your meeting to your specifications.
The house offers the flexibility of having several meeting room spaces, as well as dining rooms, that are available for continental breakfast, lunches, snacks, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, and bar service for your guests. All catering is done in-house with Chamberlyn’s Catering.
Ralph Connor House can also provide you with a variety of technical capabilities and offers free WIFI service. Parking is available on the driveway as well as on West Gate and the surrounding streets.
Main Floor Meeting Areas:
(click image for more photos of the main floor meeting area)
- Ralph Connor Room – The original office in the home, this room accommodates 2- 6 people.
- Margaret McWilliams Library – Accommodates 2-6 people in a cozy parlour setting complete with objets d’art and glass door cabinets.
- Drawing Room – Offers a large relaxed area, ideal for groups (up to 30 people).
- Formal Dining Room – This room seats up to 24 guests. The original mahogany paneling complements the antique walnut dining suite, Italian chandelier and Oriental carpet.
- Sun Room – A cozy and bright room furnished with white wicker that comfortably accommodates 2 – 8 guests.
Second Floor Meeting Areas:
(click image for more photos of the 2nd floor meeting area)
- Wedgewood Room – Decorated in subdued blue with white trim, featuring Georgian-style brass chandelier and wall sconces. This room accommodates 12 guests and is suitable for meetings and dinner parties.
- Sun Room – Soft tones and lots of bright natural light, this room is ideal for informal meetings for up to 8 guests.
- Gold Room – Can accommodate 8-10 guests in a bright spacious room.
Lower Level Meeting Area:
This room features an interesting Moravian pottery fireplace and rich mahogany wall panelling. Up to 60 guests can be seated for theatre style meetings and presentations. The room also lends itself to smaller set ups such as board room or classroom configurations.
This area also features a separate lobby, cloakrooms and washrooms. For guests who have mobility issues a chair lift is available between the main floor and lower level.
- Technical Equipment Available Upon Request:
- 70” Vizio Smart TV (lower level)
- 60” Vizio Smart TV (main floor)
- 42” Sharp Aquos Flat Screen TV’s (second floor)
- Apple TV
- Camera to main floor from lower level
- Audio tower
- BluRay DVD (plays regular DVD)
- Video Projector
- Overhead Projector
- Portable Screens
Booking Ralph Connor House
For more information about making a reservation at the Ralph Connor House for your event, please call the office at 204-954-7880 or submit form below.